Saturday, November 3, 2018

Two from Sherri

The bottom one already ran - and for some reason , it ended up in the stack with the following month's envelopes. I think I had pulled them out to show to a friend who had stopped over. I believe the friend had said something about italics - liking them - and I probably said  - Here you go. These should inspire you to really work on your italics.

Plus the lines that give subtle structure to the overall design are stealworthy. Sherri's design that goes with that Celebrate stamp is -bar none- my favorite design with that stamp. I found it very difficult to work with and had given up on it ---until seeing this one. Kudos, Sherri. I should challenge Sherri to see if she can figure out something to go with the other stamps that have given me fits.

Good luck to anyone who wants to *steal* those italics. I should try - and then post my pitiful attempts to show you just how hard it is to swoonworthy italics.

No comments:

Post a Comment