Friday, November 2, 2018

June Exchangers - Dramatic Jannie and Patty

Black and bold colors seem dramatic. I wonder if you can create drama with only pastels. I'm crazy about the bioluminescent stamp on Patty's (below)

Jannie's painting is really pretty and it is taking a lot of self-control to refrain from pulling out my paints.

It is July 17th. I have the urge to fill up the rest of 2018 before August 1st.

*****
it is now September 8 and I am juggling a few posts. I missed my Aug 1 deadline and still have 20 posts to fill in December and then I will be done for the year. I am seriously thinking of starting my holiday envelopes. That would get them done early - plus it would give you holiday themed envelopes in Dec - instead of the August envelopes that are sitting here on the desk.

Now you can just sit at your computers - wondering - which way did she go? Aug exchange envelope in Dec - or candy canes. Anyone care to guess?

1 comment: