Monday, November 5, 2018

From Beth, Chuck and Jeri (July)

These three are from long time pen pals. Beth on top does not participate in the exchanges, but she does send me some nice mail from time to time. This one could easily inspire some holiday imagery.

Chuck did the blue envelope in July and then told me about a new tool he had ordered - and I am wildly excited to see the August envelope.

Jeri - I think I already posted this one, but maybe not. (The one below Chucks) The delicate pencil work is dreamy. Be sure to click on it and examine the enlarged view.

It is July 24. I have 6 days to completely fill every daily blog post from now through the end of the year. Clear off my desk. And then start with a clean slate in 2019.

It will be interesting to see if I have to amend this post when it pops up in early November. It's like I write these little notes to myself - and wonder if I will hit my goals. I do appreciate all the readers who are joining me on this quest. Or maybe I feel really sorry that I am filling your eyeballs with this trivia. At least you get fun mail art as a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment