Sunday, November 25, 2018

Big Bold Curse Symbols

Ten or eleven days ago there was a post about a day that started out with multiple errors, mistakes, poor decisions, etc. By the end of the day, I was trying to think of something really fun to do with the curse symbols. I figured I'd just fill up an envelope and address over the top. That was not a good idea. I should have addressed first. It seemed too risky to mail it as Mr and Mrs Davis  might have mistaken it for actual ranting or the PO might have deemed it inappropriate. So, it was sent inside a regular envelope. Frank Lloyd Wright seemed like a good choice for a non-mailing stamp. Stories about him indicate he was a little feisty.

Below is what my desk looks like at the end of a day. I should insert a ruler to illustrate just how tiny my workspace has become. The saving grace is that it forces me to put things away - either at the end of the day or first thing in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment