Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Portrait Orientation Dancers

First I messed up the spacing on the lines. It was 50% resolved by adding Mr. Schneider to the envelope. Then, I had a lapse when I adhered the stamps. I knew they needed to go on their tippie-toes but was not paying attention and put them on the wrong direction. I actually like this orientation better.

I was tempted to write about all my issues with the process as that has been a useful way to deal with problems. But my love of white space won the argument in my head.


Below is how it looks in PO orientation. After two years, I finally figured out how to take photos and airdrop them to the computer. It's a little like just discovering that I have a section in my refrigerator that will freeze ice into little cubes.




No comments:

Post a Comment