Friday, August 24, 2018

Ghost Writing to Finn, Faye and Chuck

I did ghost writing for someone in June. I needed one more name to make the exchange lists come out even so I put someone on the list who is not an envelope exchanger. Then I did these - with her name as the sender. I put my address on it. So, I assume these three knew they were from me. I'm thinking they might have known they were from me because I do a fair number of these mixed styles.

There is some variation in how much extra doodle I add. I can't make up my mind which way I prefer. Either way - they seem fine.

I'd be curious to hear from anyone who thinks that one or the other is better.


1 comment:

  1. Jean, all three are charming, in my opinion, and without too much difference between them. Perhaps Faye’s is the most lively. But I would say the very skinny letters need some plumping up. They look a little starved.

    ReplyDelete