Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bad Sign Cartoon - Bonus Post


While clearing out the drafts folder on the blog I came across this. It was dated 2015 and there was a blurb asking whether or not I should allow myself to post cartoons or should I be vigilant about posting only envelopes. As I get older and wiser, I am less inclined to overthink and just fill up the slots.

I can add an envelope at a later date and that way I have covered two bases and avoided making a decision. Decision avoidance does not come naturally to me, but it might be something to cultivate.

Today's envelopes are right below. They're not that good - but not bad enough for me to write *BAD* on them. I should start giving myself grades on my envelopes.

1 comment:

  1. That was the best chuckle of the day. Please keep them coming. Instant cheer!

    ReplyDelete