Saturday, August 4, 2018

From Jeri - not at this address


Prior to arriving at my house, this envelope was delivered to someone who wrote neatly on the envelope...
NOT AT THIS ADDRESS
and also noted....
THIS IS NOT 44TH STREET

Very nice little printing.
It would be fun to meet the person who wrote this. The penmanship is above average.

If someone can read the bar code at the bottom, I might be able to figure out where it went before it arrived at my house. Timothy Peay could do it, but I do not know if he ever looks at my blog any more.

Maybe when this blog pops up, I will have time to do some searching on the interwebosphere - and track down the Timothy. Or maybe I will have heard from him.

This was the pretty little card that was inside. Jeri re-purposes her leftover paper by tearing it up and making cards. A stealworthy idea.

Yesterday there was a typo. Instead of stollen it should have been stolen. It took me a while to figure out how to fix it by using my phone but I finally did. It is so satisfying to figure things out.



No comments:

Post a Comment