Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anything Goes to Amber

I was mistaken back in January when I said I only did one in this series on gray. I found another one. It was towards the end, after I ran out of Paul Newman stamps. This might have been the very last one. It certainly has the most details layered on the top.

I often say that there is an arc to doing a series. I start out with some ho-hum, then I hit a groove, then I fall off. That did not happen with this series. I remember when I got to this one that I really wanted to just keep going. I didn't - and now I wonder where I would have gone.....

That middle stamp bugs the heck out of me. I should send Amber another lace stamp to cover up the center stamp. I wonder what this one looked like after it went through the cancelling process. I wonder if it would have been better to turn the middle stamp a quarter turn so that it was more symmetrical.

2 comments:

  1. March envelope exchange sign up starts on Thursday....maybe we'll both do this style. I'm going to pull out some dark envelopes.....

    ReplyDelete