Tuesday, March 5, 2024

To Tom from Christy +Lego artist

 


I have a page of these stamps - and I love them - but they are turning into a good example of loving a stamp - but struggling to find a design that I love equally. The way Christy used the blue - and then snowflakes reflect how the stamp had a bunch of little line drawings is giving me an idea. Of course, I like the scanner-friendly address, too.

***

Shout out to the BigHelpfulBrother who sent me this link. I've already posted some Lego sculpture that I designed using only one color per sculpture. This video will have me back with the tubs of Lego. I was interested that this artist insists that Lego is always Lego and never Legos. I'm not sure I will be able to reform myself on that item.

LEGO VIDEO on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment