Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weaver Writing - Kathy & Carroll

Here are the shimmer envelopes done with Weaver Writing.

Kathy's is a regular envelope.

Below - Molly's and Troy's were in a different photo that I already posted. There are three more on shimmer.

At the bottom -  Cathy O's is regular. Kate's is shimmer, but I used a gold Sharpie.

Why am I telling you which ones are shimmer and which are not? You have eyes. Why am I pointing out that one of them is gold? Because sometimes I have nothing to say. I guess I could mention how painful it is to part with stamps that have been in my hoard for a really long time. Yes, I do watch snippets of the TV program Hoarders - just to reassure myself that having my hoard contained in drawers is probably not that serious. Maybe that is the true purpose of the blog. If I get lonesome - I can always look back at my little friends.


1 comment: