Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bonus Post - 4th Birthday

I just ran across this link to a set of letters, pre-written from Santa, his head elf and each of the reindeer. I will be making fun envelopes for my granddaughter who turns 4 today. At some point, I will post a photo of the envelopes - or I might save them and space them out. But, if any of you have kids or grandkids who are in the *believer* years - you might enjoy these letters.

12 Letters of Christmas

A really devoted grandma would rewrite all the letters and change the wording to be more personalized. But this grannie is lazy and all I care about is my own blog and my own readers. I hope y'all appreciate the love and attention that I shower on you. And I expect nothing in return - except I am going to add a feature where you can donate to my stamp fund. The price of postage is cutting into my meager art supply budget.

This envelope is unrelated. It came in an exchange and got lost below the edge of the computer screen. I did not know that photos could slide down there - but they can. And I had not renamed it - so I can't tell you who did it. Maybe Carol C? The postmark says Sept of 2017 - You'd think I could keep track of things for at least a couple months, but apparently not.



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, steal worthy! I love the colors and the complex simplicity, if you know what I mean.

    I'm so out of the loop, I've not even kept up with new stamps. 😣

    We got moved, but the remodel is still ongoing and in the meantime, administration of two estate trusts were dumped in my lap. I feel like I've been to law school and earned my CPA license all at the same time! Haha. I shall return from this unfun adult world, one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun envelope...going to try to copy and reinvent it a bit for fall...will keep you posted. Glad you have your priorities straight. ;), love, a grateful envelope recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that's mine (Carol C.) So much fun doing it. Just now reading all the blog posts for the last few months. Was sorry to miss the October exchange since it's often my favorite but I have been gone a lot this year! Kids all over the country!(along with a concusssion with long tern effects, that I think I have finally found the right doctor for!)

    ReplyDelete