Sunday, September 24, 2017

June Exchange from Florence

Florence has done some other big loopy envelopes. Her return address is in the upper left corner - although I covered it up. Her note inside was about a postal worker giving her a *talking to* about putting the return address on the back. I know others have heard that from postal workers...but...I am going to continue to request return addresses on the back because I do not want to deal with covering up return addresses on ALL the exchange envelopes. A few - are OK...but if I have to do it on all of them...I'll whine.

I love this layout....
and the extra addresses tucked into the loops. I guess I am lucky to have two dots in my name. Now I am curious to know who on the exchange list has the most dots....

hmmmmm
looks like Phillip, jannie, and Nanski Drewski are the others with two dots. And I suspect Nanski Drewski only came up with a pen-name because her legal name has no dots at all.
Nobody has three dots....
MissMississippi has a bunch - but, again, that's not exactly CathyO's legal name.

I am pretty sure I already posted this one - but will post it again - just in case my memory is foggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment