Friday, September 29, 2017

June Exchange from Amy(CA) and Grace

These two are a very happy pair - using the eclipse stamp.

Amy(CA) did a good job of wrapping the name around the sphere to make it look 3D.

Grace did a good job of choosing a second stamp to cover the charge for a square envelope. Her rounded lettering is nice complement to the stamp.

i like the two different ways of depicting space...dots -or- concentric circles.

Below is a close up where I put my thumb on the left stamp to make the moon show up. So cool.


2 comments:

  1. I received Amy's envelope, so I have used her idea on some of my envelopes. Grace has a good idea too. I have a few eclipse stamps left, so any additional inspiration is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that is a compliment, to have Nanski Drewski expand on my little idea ;)

    ReplyDelete