Thursday, March 23, 2017

exchange list mix-up

Somehow, I managed to mix up the lists for the exchange.
I sent at least one person a list - and it was not her list.
She was not on it.
So, she has received envelopes from people who were not on her list.
She sent to people who might not have her on their list.
So, this is really confusing.
It would take me hours to sort out what I sent and to whom.
And - since I am out of town until the end of the month, I would not be able to figure this out until I was home - and when I get home, I have to start working on the April exchange.
So..... if you are not getting any envelopes...let me know.
If you get 5 envelopes, and you sent 5 envelopes - you should be fine.

Anne is the one who had received two envelopes from people who were not on her list....
so she contacted me. She has sent to those 2 people...but the people who receive envelopes from Anne might be confused, because she was probably not on their list.

I can't even figure out how to remedy this.....
hopefully - everyone sends 5 and receives 5.
If this doesn't happen.....let me know what you need.

Sorry for the mix-up.
Hopefully April will straighten things out.....

Thank you for your patience.


2 comments:

  1. How many people think that if the BigHelpful Brother was running the exchange - it would not be full of chaos, confusion, and mix-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know BigBrother is good at computer stuff, but is he organized? So far this is the only big mixup and you've been running this for years...

    I guess we could all send Anne an envelope...

    ReplyDelete