Thursday, September 19, 2024

Aug from Rachael - Line video


Rachael sent this in August and I immediately started working on one for her using the technique. I had so much fun that I might do lots more. It would be helpful to know how she approaches the lettering. I never use a light table and I recently gave mine away - and of course - I was thinking that a light table would be the best way to letter the name and then just color in all the white space. The other thing I was thinking about was a disappearing pen. I used to have one and am tempted to get another one. They are mostly used in sewing, but I think they work on paper. It probably depends on the paper.

***
I love, love, love this little video on lines. It reminds me that the simplest things are often the most fun and effective. I'm writing this on the day I finished up my Sept exchange envelopes and am tempted to start on October....


I like all that is written at the link as much as the video.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment