Monday, December 18, 2017

Re-running Top Pinned on Pinterest

Pinterest used to tell us how many times an image had been pinned. They no longer share that information and I'm glad. I spent too much time tracking what was just a silly popularity contest. However, they have a page called analytics where I can see Top Impressions for the last 30 days. This image is at 18,000+. So, it is winning the Dec 2017 popularity contest.

These are envelopes that arrived in 2015 and that I saved to post in Nov of 2016. Top one is from Lynne and bottom one is from Rachael.

Congratulations - you beat me by a lot. Chuck has both 2nd and 3rd place. I finally show up in 4th and 5th place.
Roughly 5,000 plus 4,000 for Chuck's and 3,000 plus 2,000 for mine.

Below is the regular scheduled post for today.
It was off topic. I'll post Chuck's and mine in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment