Friday, December 29, 2017

Anything Goes to Inta and Connie

I hope these arrived. If not, let me know. Maybe they are hard to read, but technically each letter is very clear.

In this series of 20, I had two going out of the country, requiring extra postage. It's always hard to decide if I want to use the international stamps or use up old stamps from the pre-Forever days.

I guess the apples are more fun than the globe - but I like the way the circle stamp goes with all the bold circles in the lettering. I did not think about that before I chose the stamp.

That's the fun of Anything Goes - you can let the letters decide who is going to get more attention. I could expand on that thought, but it would take way more than I ever spend on one post. I'll just label this - follow-up and I might add more some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment