Monday, October 30, 2017

Exchangers Debbie, Lynne, and Bug

Debbie has signed up for a couple exchanges. I noted on the previous envelope from Debbie, that she signs and dates them. Part of me wishes I would have done that with mine. And I really wish I would have numbered the envelopes so I had an idea of how many I've done. But, I remind myself that it is better to just be me - and *me* is not gifted in tabulating over periods of time.

Note to self: Did you ever go back to that fascinating article on the procrastination conference?

Next is a tennis racquet from Lynne. I keep looking at the strings on the tennis racquet and can't figure out how they were drawn. I know it has been a while Lynne, but do you recall how you did them? The way the cancel works with the stamp and the racquet is nice. You must have taken them to the PO and had the postal worker put it where you wanted it.

And finally, we have another round sporty stamp -from new exchanger Bug- with a fun mandala inspired design. It's a nice touch to stack the mandalas. It is a good idea for someone who is intrigued with mandalas, but not overly disciplined - and more experimental.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed this, but Debbie's envelope is a big wow!

    ReplyDelete