Sunday, October 15, 2017

Aug Exchange - Two More Mathy Addresses

Or should I call them Algebraic?

I don't think I talked about how these came about. For years I have provided very fancy place cards for a client who does some seriously detailed entertaining. Mostly family and social - but once a year they have a dinner for the top level scientists who work in the family business.

I believe the scientists come from Asia and South America as well as the US for dinner in Des Moines. This year, they asked me if I had any ideas for place cards that would look *scientific.* This was what I came up with. None of those names are the scientists. The client liked the style so much, they had me do more place cards for upcoming family dinners.

Photo of the place cards is below. I also have a PDF of the menu. I need to figure out how to post it. Guess I have to print it out and scan it. Or save it as something else. I need techno help.
I made a copy and saved it as a JPEG and it seems to have worked although the resolution doesn't look very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment