Monday, February 13, 2017

Florence's Exchanges and Notes

Florence is a pretty regular exchanger. I always enjoy her experiments. I also like the idea of having some get togethers.

I have been pondering a couple road trips....don't worry, I'll give all y'all plenty of warning...


***

Just saw this quote during my sift-and-purge session this morning:

I don't like to think of it as procrastination. I like to think of it as allowing my work to accumulate urgency.

New category under the Labels - Quotes
Every time I find one of those quotes that I'll never remember, I will park it in a blog post.
***

Another quote for my list:

In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.

 Eric Hoffer 

The name Eric Hoffer rang a bell, so I enjoyed doing a search and learning a bit more about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment