Tuesday, April 28, 2015

alyce - fade

i named this style *fade* because of the way the red fades out. the last two envelopes i sent to alyce had her last name spelled incorrectly., i was finished with this one when i realized that i had forgotten the l in alyce. so i stuck it in. the paper was too smooth and the S is too wide and the S should have a curl on the top...but, the point is to toss out ideas the readers might use. hopefully you look at some of my doggy-er envelopes and think, "Jeesh, I could do better than that." and then you pick up pens and markers and do so.

Pigma microns for the black and Cocoiro for the red - or anything else you might have on hand.

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice surprise to find this in our mailbox. Definitely not a doggyer envelope in my opinion. I have this on my list of things to work on.

    ReplyDelete