Friday, December 20, 2013

gingerbread - hester

ok, i'll make time to put some better stuff up...even though i have to use the phone camera. i've been having so much fun with the gingerbread houses that i have used up 40 stamps and the streets are covered with ice, so i am not going out to get more (yet)....

i used a zig calligraphy marker, fawn color, to make the houses and galaxy markers and white uniball for the details. a bit of gold gel pen to touch up the fawn. blue g-tec for the address.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't buy the gingerbread stamps because I couldn't think of a smart enough design. this envelope is a great success. Wish I had thought of it while waiting in line at the PO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house-letters (or letter-houses?) are SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I would never have thought to do something like that in a million years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I am now famous. My name in gingerbread! Thank you Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean! I picked up my NAME in Gingerbread today. Thank you so much for sending it. I am now offically hooked on envelopes.

    ReplyDelete