Friday, August 6, 2010

neuland lesson 8


numbers are hard. i highly recommend the book Uncommon Numbers available from John Neal. There is a gorgeous set of numbers in there courtesy of Carl Rohrs. in heaven, we all write just like Carl.

here, we make clunky letters and then scribble all over them. but, our friends are happy, because Carl never sends them any mail at all. I like the second 2 and 4 better. I like the top 5 better. the &'s are tricky...

ok...go address envelopes and mail them. post comments if you are having trouble. or email me directly...
jmwilson411 @ yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. AW, yes we will all write like Carl, or John Stevens or Julian Waters--I will take any of them. Thanks again for your neuland lessons. I have printed them off and have been practicing. I am off to IAMPETH next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these lessons are amazing, thank you so much. Is the zero just like the letter "O"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the zero is the same as the O.
    i will post some variations one of these days.
    many of the letters can be made with slight changes and there is even a complete set of lower case.

    and Happy IAMPETH!!!!
    So many of my friends will be there.
    Lots of fun...find the *other* Jean from Des Moines. She has lots of cool envelope ideas.

    ReplyDelete