Wednesday, December 6, 2023

USPS People - Plans and Laughter


OK - I don't know what's going on - I just posted this - and then it disappeared. So, I hope this is not a repeat. I actually like how all of these turned out. Michell's is my favorite - and Barbara's is my second favorite. I hope I can find some stamps that go with these markers. These envelopes are more from the set that were hand delivered with recycled or inadequate postage. 

I think the reason the post disappeared was because I had typed something about accomplishing something that is normally impossible - then I said what it was. Then I retracted it because it is just asking for trouble to say that something has gone well.

As our wise friend reminded me - earlier today -  

Mensch Tracht, un Gott Lacht (Man Plans and God laughs)
 

So, I'm not making any plans. I'm just posting - and hope that nothing disappears.

There has been a tsunami of challenging events and listing them would not change them - so we shall proceed with things that seem like they are going to work out.





1 comment: