Monday, December 18, 2023

Dec 18 From Grace in Oct - Christoph No. 5



Grace's envelope had some delicate shimmer flourishing that probably doesn't show up - nice stamps.
Three more after this and I get my breakfast. I made brownies for MrWilson and am wondering if I can be disciplined and not eat any of them.

***
Christoph No 5

Draw like nobody’s watching. Nobody sees what you are doing in your studio. You can make 97 bad drawings and three great ones. As long as you only show the three good ones, people will believe you’re a great artist.


Well, this doesn't relate to our situation at all. His work is his livelihood - ours is something entirely different. I just want to thank everyone who participates because I post your work on the internet - and the latest estimate for how many people are on the internet is:

As of October 2023, there were 5.3 billion internet users worldwide, which amounted to 65.7 percent of the global population.

I'm grateful that everyone is OK with putting your work out there for 5.3 billion people. I only get 300 hits a day.
 

1 comment: