Wednesday, December 27, 2023

To Carolyn and Chuck in Dec

Here is another link to statistics on the amount of mail that is delivered. I'm still looking for the a breakdown by month.


These are the last two that are somewhat like the re-run to JeanR that was my inspiration. These are way too *tight* - but not in a bad way. Those are actual USPS postage stamps. I can't remember how much they are valued at. Last year or the year before, I used 3 of them which would have been enough - and the USPS returned the envelope to me because SOMEONE did not recognize them as actual US postage stamps. It wasn't worth my time trekking to the PO to have a discussion with a clerk who would not have been the person who did not recognize the stamp with no denomination.

This year I decided to just use them on envelopes that would be December-themed - and then put them inside the November envelopes. I did that last year - two months of exchanges in one mailing. That gave me all of December to take a break from envelopes - with the hope that I buckle down and get some other projects out of the way.

It was a tiny bit annoying after I did a bunch of holiday themed envelopes that were going to go inside outer envelopes - and I forgot to make the outer envelopes November-themed. I made a bunch of them December-themed. The only good thing about being chronically confused is that it hardly bothers me any more. I have not stopped trying to stay on top of things. I'm really good at shrugging it off when my solid planning blows itself to smithereens.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment