Friday, December 1, 2023

From Grace in Sept - Dec sign-up



Grace had a nice note in this envelope alluding to the fun - as well as challenge - to come up with ideas for the exchange envelopes. She does a ton of traditional work - and uses the exchange as a way to burst forth with something different. I love this one -- and am grateful that the USPS didn't have time to scribble on it. The choice of blue ink pads and green ink or paint looks good with the postage stamps. This makes me want to get out the paint.....

Time to sign up for the December exchange:

Sign-up is Dec 1 thru Dec 4 and I email the lists on the 5th.

Please send your info in this format to me at: PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com. -- and include (BIRTHDAY) if you have an Nov birthday and/or (2 LISTS) if you are interested in being on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

If you are new to the exchange - there is additional information here:

***
I'll bury this down here - because I bet a lot of readers skip over the first of each month when there's not much to say - except for the sign-up for the exchange.

I refrain from getting caught up in thinking of things to buy for people because all the people I know already have more than what they actually need. But this is cute. None of us need it - but it's clever. Lego people that look like whomever you want them to look like.

I did not see any grannies at the website - but I was restraining myself from spending too much time. They offer custom for the whole thing - or a custom head on a stock body.


https://mycustombrickheadz.com



1 comment: