Friday, December 8, 2023

From Sharon in October - stamps in a cave


Creepy crawlies - and something that I should be able to name but I can't - is it in the lizard family? That's some fine uncial-ing. The *dots* in the middle of the e and o are very cool. That A is not one that I have ever seen and I hope I can remember it. The W is very nice. Sharon also did a good job of making a J that goes with the other letters. J's had not been invented when uncials were in use - so people have to figure out something that complements the other letters. 

Inside was this fun halloween greeting.




***

Ooops. I woke up at 5 am and this post had the same add on as yesterday. So now we do not have an add on for today - but, that's probably a good idea since Dec has enough chaos.

Here's something for the Banksy fans. I think it would cute if the whole things was printed on the shirt. I think this is supposed to be a halloween costume - but, it would be cute as an everyday shirt.



 

2 comments:

  1. Chameleon. They are the lizards that change colors to camouflage, and move in a weird, Jerry, hesitating way, also for camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerky, not Jerry. Not sure why this posted twice.

    ReplyDelete