Sunday, December 17, 2023

From Maggie in Oct - Christoph No. 4


Both sides - from Maggie - are so cute. Forgive the short blurbs - I know - that's what I said yesterday. Today's blurb is brand new. I wrote it yesterday - and the only thing I have to say is that the prewritten blurb wasn't interesting - and neither is this one -- maybe that's OK - because December is a notoriously busy month - so we don't need excess jabbering.





***
Christoph 4:

Be less precious about your art. The benefit of this exercise: you remember that if you don’t like it, you can always do another one.


 This is a continuation of deliberately *ruining* something - to come up with something better. Once again - our world is a little different - because our envelopes are not our livelihood. I almost left this one out. I noticed that some students are entrenched at the end of the spectrum where they think that all of their efforts are dismal. Or worse. 

That is a whole different topic - and I sure hope I remember to look into it and offer tips for those people. Of course, I have no idea if any of you are like that -- I sure hope not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment