Tuesday, December 12, 2023

From Madison in October - mailbox costume


This came in October from a new exchanger, Madison. I see that she has either found this font on her own or maybe I linked to it. I looks very familiar and I think there are some envelopes with the same font. It's a great font because you can interchange the elements. The entire font would work beautifully with MishMash. I like how she tilted the name and address just a tiny bit. It seems like it would still be easy for the scanner to read.

I hope readers are OK with the October envelopes popping up now. Remember....I said that I would type *halloween* in every blurb that includes a halloween idea - so that you can search for them next year. 

And those are nice bats. Now this will pop up if anyone is looking for bats. And here on the back, Madison has a bat heading in the direction we prefer -- away from us.




If you put *wrought iron* into the search box on the blog - you will see the envelopes that I was thinking looked like these. They are different. They do not have the little triangles. But the two fonts are cousins.



How cute is this? I saw it at USPS.com - but it said *while supplies last.* 

The mail box for the North Pole is at the West Des Moines post office.  I wonder if they answer the letters that kids drop in their box. Seems like I had a post one year about a team of volunteers who respond to mail to Santa. Once again, the disciplined Jean will not let herself be distracted.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment