Monday, December 11, 2023

Leslie's Oct 2022 envelopes - cartoons




I'm not sure I understand what's going on in the top envelope - but it's very cute. Below -- I feel like that is a well-known witch - is it Broomhilda? I hope I don't let myself wander off and Google Broomhilda. My organizing has been chugging along -- and I'd like to keep it going.

Thank you, Star Exchanger Leslie, for sharing your Oct envelopes. There will be more.

***
As I check these posts a few days before they pop up - I am struck by how strange they sound. Also, rather short - but, I'm going to just let them go. The end of September must have been a weird time - but, not weird enough that I actually recall what was going on.

***
And an even more current comment - there are a lot of people with a lot of health issues - and by *people* I mean exchangers, pen pals, and people I know locally - so, if you are having a miserable season, you are not alone.

I pondered some of those *hang in there* quotes - but they all seem like cliches - except the one that's universal - This too shall pass.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the one to me might be Lucy in the witch mask and Pigpen or another Peanuts character as the ghost.

    ReplyDelete