Saturday, December 9, 2023

The Quiroz Collection (Oct)


A while back we talked about Neurographic drawings - or at least I think that's the word. Juliana's note used the same word - and whatever the word is - this envelopes makes me want to do it. It goes beautifully with the stamp. These stamps are inspiring some beautiful envelopes. I wonder if they are still available.

By now, you might all be eagerly awaiting the monthly posting from the Quiroz ladies - a mom and daughters who joined the exchange in August. (Mom started in May, I think) For October little sister Abigail wanted to join. She is only 3 and her mom figured she might not do much more than scribbling - but, I love what she did.

First we will look at what older sisters Sarah and Hannah created.


These are so fun. 


I love how they all look together.


Here is Abigail's up close.
It is a postcard that she thought I might want to use - to send to someone.
I assure you, Abigail, this piece is going into my permanent collection.








 

2 comments:

  1. This is so artistic! And as a lover of the simple and abstract, I love the worms.

    ReplyDelete