Monday, December 25, 2023

To Christy in Dec



Time to start the outgoing December envelopes.

My envelope to JeanR from a couple years ago - or last year - jumped out at me when I was looking for ideas for my outgoing Dec mail. It had a nice balance of not-tedious and yet took some time to get right. I'm not sure I captured the same spontaneity this year. As usual - I compare the number of letters and Jean's 11 letters fit better than Christy's 14 letters - although Christy has 2 i's - so it should have worked. I think the problem is that I made the letters too tall.

I'm not happy with the stacking I had to do on Baldwin - and just so you know that I actually did a rough draft to make sure it would fit nicely - I'll post the rough draft. I ended up including the rough in the envelope with a note to Christy.



This was in an email from Ann B Miller - not a personal email - the kind you get if you sign up for  a weekly or monthly letter thru SubStack.

My guess is that it says Christmas Greetings.








 

2 comments: