Monday, January 15, 2018

Gold Experiment - to Maggie

This envelope is a Smythson, left over from a job. Smythson paper is one of the few papers that is more luxurious than Crane's. It was in the stack of leftovers and I had high hopes. Sadly, I had not done any warm up so the lettering was a little boring.

I'm OK with the way the stamp and footprints work - but overall, the balance is off.

Here is the link to Smythson stationery. Warning, tuck a napkin under your chin. There will be drooling.

https://www.smythson.com/us/stationery.html

Just noticed that I am over 900,000 on views of my blog.
I wonder when I will hit a million.
I wonder if I have a post that mentions hitting 800,000.

***she leaves***she returns****

Exactly one minute later because Google is magical and answered my search for 750,000 after 800,000 yielded nothing.

I was over 750,000 in May of 2017.
So that took 8 months to get 150,000 hits.
So, maybe 5 or 6 months to get to 1 million....


1 comment: