Thursday, July 27, 2017

May Exchange Pairing - Kathy and JeanR

From a design point of view, these two don't have a lot in common, but they go nicely because they are from two personal friends. While the two of them do not have a lot in common - if I were to re-configure myself, I think I would make myself into a combination of the two of them. They are both so modest, I won't make this a long post. Just mentioning their modesty as something I would adopt - as I am clearly a little too full of myself. But, it's not my fault. It's your fault. So many readers send me such nice emails and personal notes about how much they enjoy the blog. It goes to my head. I'm babbling. I'll stop.

1 comment:

  1. both envelopes have a lot of personality,(not modest) and match you...(: and I will add your blog is the first one I visit daily, then all the others. So continue to blame your fans on your non-modesty

    ReplyDelete