Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Heather's Five Guys - Feb exchange outgoing

After I did the 3 guy stamps on the envelope that ran yesterday, I found these 5 for this envelope. Of course, 5 guys made me think of the Five Guys Burger shop. I prefer In-and-Out burgers. Sadly we do not have In-and-Out in Des Moines. Five Guys recently opened here - but out in the suburbs and I hardly ever go out of the city limits.

And now that I am 65 I have to be extra careful when I am driving. I know my reflexes aren't what they used to be. Any talk of seniors driving reminds me of this column written by a local person of note.

Today's blog post has nothing to do with envelopes....and I promise I will not turn the blog into personal rambling...but the column linked below really is worth reading.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/columnist/2006-06-15-gartner_x.htm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the article. I really enjoyed it. My father is 87 and still driving.
    We just had Five Guys for supper a few days ago. LOVE their fries. Remind me of the ones my mother used to make. Never had an In and Out burger. We don't have near our house.
    I have a few scroll tipped markers and enjoy playing with them.

    ReplyDelete