Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Exchangers Nancy and Carol - ice cream cones

From the August exchange. Remember summer?

Two excellent ideas to go with the stamps. I wonder if they are still available....




...as I have mentioned before, I watch which of my own work pops up on Pinterest and check the number of times it has been pinned. This one is at 7.5 (which I think is 7.5 thousand) so it might be the current leader. I did it very quickly last year when someone on Flourish Forum posted something similar, but wondered if his design could be improved. I could see a couple ways to tweak it, so did a quick pencil sketch and posted it. I know there are other similar designs out there. I'm just posting this so I can find in case I ever see one of my pieces that tops 7.5 on Pinterest.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! And this a quick pencil sketch? It would make a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete