Friday, October 21, 2016

Cindy's Pilot BP-S

Pilot discontinued the BP-S. There are other blogs where people are expressing grief that would seem ridiculous to express over a ball point - and yet, I must confess, the loss of these pens affects me in a way that I am embarrassed to admit. All I can say is that I have been obsessed with writing since I was able to hold a pen or pencil and this was by far and away the best ball point ever. I have a few left. If anyone has a stash, I will pay big bucks for them. I found a new Pilot ballpoint that is somewhat OK...but not the same. It is the Pilot Acroball 05



4 comments:

  1. I don't own any of them, but I love smooth writing pens. I did a search and they seem to still be available on Amazon for what looks like reasonable prices. Maybe I'm looking at a replacement or something else entirely. And if anyone gets a whiff that they can make money, they will buy up the reserves and sell them on eBay for a tremendous profit! Capitalism at its finest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. This is fantastic news. I'm going to order a box and if they are the same there will some extreme celebrating. Thank you so much for doing the search.

      Delete
  2. I just took a trip down memory lane, with the picture of the Pilot pen. That's what I used alot in high school. For a minute there, I was back in the commons doing homework in 1993. I loved the BP-S pens, but not enough to want to spend another day in high school to get one. :-)

    ReplyDelete