Monday, June 27, 2016

graceful envelope - elizabeth walsh

elizabeth shared this with me. it is her entry into this years graceful envelope contest. you may view the winners here.

christy robb made the cut this year as well as several of her students. you can spot them by the Morning Sun, Iowa tag after their names.

i'm pretty sure i already posted christy's envelope. i try to live with *no regrets* but i gotta say - i regret that i did not do a better job of labeling my thousands of posted envelopes.


http://www.calligraphersguild.org/envelope.html


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Jean! My students love entering the contest....even though they don't get nuthin' as a prize but a certificate and their art on the website. And I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday, May 10, 2016 is the date of the blog where I posted Christys entry

    ReplyDelete