Wednesday, October 14, 2015

craftmakesmile

y'all probably think i have given up doing any of my own envelopes. i haven't, at some point, they will reappear. in the meantime, i have to drink coffee and surf and when i find things like this i simply have to post.

there is a new trend where people give themselves labels rather than names....

this person is *craftmakesmile*

http://websta.me/n/craftmakesmile

so, you can go to this place and see everything she has posted on instagram. i am resisting the temptation to become an instagrammer. it just seems like a slippery slope and i am already dwelling on a pretty steep incline.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I really like this envelope. I find that to be so strange because I design so orderly and methodically, but I just love the chaoticness of this! I want to be more chaotic in my designs, but when I try it just ends up looking like a mess gone so horribly wrong! LOL

    Thanks for sharing your great find with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it can be tricky to fill up all the space with fun random elents and make a pleasing composition. I hope I find time to research this and find out if there are tips for how to do it successfully.

      Delete