Saturday, January 24, 2015

bonus post

today's post has a rerun of a fairly recent envelope...so i thought i would add in a bonus post today.
today's scheduled post is below this one.

this arrived from alyce and i was very happy to receive a second one with my crazy request to just give directions to my house and not include the house number. i am so impressed with the USPS.

also, i really like the soft shadowing around the edge of the envelope. it looks like it might be chalk. and the use of red on just three words is a nice tie-in with the stamp.

thank you alyce

here is the latest from jessica hische.
looks like she is channeling my obsession with wrought iron lettering.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that it arrived! I wonder how many people in the USPS actually read this and what they thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love the idea, and I love that it actually arrived. :)

    ReplyDelete