Saturday, May 17, 2014

shout out to jan

jan came over on wednesday and refilled my giant copic markers. they have been dried up for maybe 3 or 4 years. i warned her that it would completely disrupt my ability to get anything done. i managed to leave them alone until today. this is just the first layer....i would never stop here. but i am thinking of giving the markers to my mom and making her hide them from me. the only thing more pitiful than severe marker addiction is writing the details on a public blog. maybe with my readers as my support group, i can set them aside and make progress reports on how i am getting my chores done and only allowing myself one copic envelope per day as a reward. next wednesday, i will have jan film a tutorial on how to make giant copic letters. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment