Wednesday, April 23, 2014

best of 2014 nomination

i am nominating this for the best envelope of 2014. it arrived on march 24th with another envelope that is also nominated. i will post it tomorrow. any guesses who sent it?

i seriously doubt that i can come up with anything as good as this to go with the jimi hendrix stamp. of course i will try. johnny cash wins *most versatile stamp ever.*

jimi....you might win hardest stamp of the year. those harry potter stamps have been hard for me, but i think they came out in 2013.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I think I know who sent it based on the postmark (initials: CO). In your own words, Jean, this is super-stealable.

    I think Jimi can be tough, however there are so many colors on the stamp that he seems to look good on many envelopes. I sent him on a mustard colored one, and he looked great. He'd look good on a lime green envelope with purple writing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set-up. It really works. I bought the Jimi stamps and love all the colors. So who is the artist?

    ReplyDelete