Thursday, May 2, 2013

carol the quilter

carol is a quilter who ran across my blog and was inspired to send me an envelope. you can see her work on her blog

mamacjt.blogspot.com/

she also asked me to include more details on what i use when i am making my envelopes. i will be mentioning more about materials, but i also caution people about buying too many things. use what you have if you already have too much stuff. although, if you have never had G-Tecs, you probably need them.

http://www.johnnealbooks.com/prod_detail_list/263

the slicci pens are nice too.
carol, you have the patience to do a lot of detail work and you will LOVE doing the details with super fine pens.

thanks for the fun card and envelope. i sent a return envelope to carol, but all i put inside was another envelope.

3 comments:

  1. Jean, you have really started something for me. I temporarily have packed up the fabric and am concentrating on strictly drawing pretty envelopes for now. I am having such fun! Thank you for your inspiration! (I'm expecting my "tec" pens in the mail today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so nice to hear from you....and i am confident that you will reeeeally like the g-tecs. i'm guessing you are also enjoying the feedback from people who receive the happy mail.
    (i have a couple more for you that i will mail today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol has a very active, creative mind which makes for some really fun mail days! I'm looking forward to sampling some mail created with her new g-tec pens!

    ReplyDelete