Friday, February 2, 2024

Mary's Xmas envelopes - cool little book on Pinterest




Mary sent me some images of her December envelopes before they were addressed. She must have quite a stash of holiday stamps. I really like the woodland animals that were new this year. But all of them are fun. 

 ***
It's Feb 1 - and I am reviewing this post before it pops up - and wishing I could improve it - but, there's no time. Hang in there - I've got better stuff coming up in March.

***written previously

Here is a delightful video for making a little book. I see a way to use the structure to make booklets to hold envelopes. Hopefully I'll get that done --- and posted. Currently I have the Martian-Death-Cough and it is Dec 13. It's interfering with me getting anything done - which is not a problem - since I set this month aside to do as little as possible - except work on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment