Tuesday, February 6, 2024

From Amy, Christy, and Jessica in Dec

These three all have nice clear printing which I think the post office appreciates. They also tie in with my add-on topic which is penmanship. On my January trip to Chicago to be mother's helper to my daughter she told me that she had something to tell me that she had been waiting to tell me in person - and I am glad she did. 

I'm sure every grandparent is thrilled to hear good news about the grandkids. This one is going to be hard to beat in my book.

When my daughter and her husband sat down at the fall conference with my daughter's 4th grade teacher, the very first thing she said was, "I just want you to know that Alex's penmanship is better than mine." 

I'm soooo happy because I have only offered gentle suggestions and when Alex appeared to not be interested in working on penmanship with me, I handled it beautifully and stopped bringing it up. So, her beautiful penmanship is all on her own. 

Thanks for letting me be *that kind* of grandparent.



No comments:

Post a Comment