Tuesday, February 20, 2024

DEC from Kate and Sharon

A real time memo to the exchangers: my envelopes are going in the mail today. Many of them have clear addresses. A few do not - so I repeated the address on the back. I ran out of time to enclose notes - and many of them should have had *deeply regret* messages - I'll reserve my nit-picking for the blog posts. I did manage to get out nibs and ink and gouache - so that was a big step. Not that the results were impressive - but at least it happened. 


A very pretty card and envelope from Kate. The collage has stitched details - and back in December Kate and I emailed about what she was going to be making - and then I was delighted when it arrived - but - I've forgotten exactly what it was. Forgive me for not digging back to figure it out - but, I have only one Dec envelope left to post - and I am determined to get it done today - so that I can put 2023 to bed.


You know what? I'm going to go ahead and put the last one in this post. That way I don't have to look for an add-on. This is from Sharon and there was a bonus envelope inside with a snowflake done with a pointed nib as well as a very pretty card.




 
Tomorrow - we'll start the envelopes I sent out in January. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment