Friday, February 9, 2024

From Mia in Dec - Knit Picker


These are both very pretty. They look like watercolor or gouache. The lettering looks like MishMash. I like how MishMash becomes very personal.


Yesterday I started by saying there would be a 2-part jabber - and then lapsed into stain removal. There is another stack of repairs I usually do on my trips - de-snagging anything that has a snag or one of those long pulled threads. I've always been very good at pulling snags to the back of sweaters. I can do it with needles - but, I have this *thing* about finding alternatives for that inevitable day when I am no longer able to swoop in and resolve clothing maintenance issues for my daughter. I knew I would not be able to teach her the needle-way - so I invested in one of these.

They are available at fabric stores. Dritz Knit Picker. I should have put something in the photo to show how tiny that little hook is. I promise I will get back to lettering related add-ons tomorrow.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment