Saturday, February 24, 2024

JAN to Sharon, Sharen, Lynne, Maggie - BMX biker

 


We'll take a break from versals and look at the last 4 I did - at the end of the list of 20. I had run out of steam and had weather, seasonal health bugs and travel to manage. It's all just a foggy memory. Note to self: be wildly happy and grateful about the *nothing going on* at the moment. 
These are ho-hum - but the colors are nice.




Too bad I can't make myself remember that Maggie's name simply does not work in pointed brush - or perhaps I need to try harder.....

***

Here's another video about someone in Des Moines. We were in the same dorm at Drake. She was a couple years ahead of me. Later, our paths crossed when she was the principal of my kids' middle school. She's 71 or 72 (I think) in this video which is a couple years old - and she's still prominent in the BMX bike racing circles.

https://www.pbs.org/video/episode-bmx-grandma-ekb3gi/

Here's an amusing Drake t-shirt and Iowa t-shirt.

Well - that's an overstatement - but, I do appreciate the simplicity of most of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment